Drone Inspection of Oil and Gas Infrastructure
Less than 1% of the US workforce is employed in the oil and gas industry, yet it accounts for 10% of all workplace fatalities.
We are dedicated to solve this problem and make workplace safer for your company. By using Drone Inspection technology, we are able to collect drone data from inaccessible or dangerous sites while keep the inspector’s feet on the ground, and delivering analytic actionable insights quickly to the expert’s desktop.
The management of any infrastructure storing is governed by strict inspection and maintenance schedules. Industrial SkyWorks inspection services enable asset owner’s certainty of compliance and efficient targeting of maintenance practices; all without ceasing plant operations, and minimizing health and safety risks to members of their team.
You’ll be getting:
- Drone inspection of gas and oil infrastructure for corrosion, leaks and other anomalies
- Industrial SkyWorks’ drone inspection software to assess and to measure risks across an asset. It can be used at anyplace, anywhere, anytime
- Aerial structural and thermal inspection of refineries and plants without requiring plant shutdowns
- Improved worker safety by helping inspector and employees away from dangerous inspection areas
Oil Refinery and Fuel Storage Tanks Inspections
- Simultaneously collecting and delivering both digital photography and thermal imagery. Empowering the inspection engineer to undertake inspection activities while remaining on the ground.
- Identifying issues such as water accumulation, solar loading and areas that are potentially susceptible to rust and corrosion.
- Visual inspection of tanks is typically required on a monthly, annual or 5 year cycles. Industrial SkyWorks are usually able to collect drone inspection data from across an entire tank farm in less than 1 day.
Flare Stacks and Chimneys Inspections
- Minimizing the requirement for rope access and scaffolding to identify cracks and anomalies.
- Inspecting the integrity of safety railings and stairs on chimneys, flare stacks and tanks before crews carry out maintenance work.
Oil & Gas Pipeline Monitoring
- Delivering drone Inspection services that help oil and gas engineers to isolate indicators of rust and corrosion around the circumference of a pipeline.
- Deploying thermal imaging systems and delivering data analytics to inspection engineers that can be used to infer the distribution of natural gas through a piping system.
- Providing your inspector with spatial analytics and measurements that enable your staff to understand the risk from the natural environment along your network, such as river encroachment on pipelines.